What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, enter a competition, comment on an article or contact us. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We collect your personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us or where you have made that information publically available online.
If you choose to register an account with Adult Mag Store (Fire Publishing Ltd), we collect your first and last name, username, password and email address.
If you make a payment to Fire Publishing Ltd, we require you to provide your name, the recipient’s name, delivery and billing address, email address and contact number. The financial information, corresponding to your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number), will be taken through our trusted payment providers: ccBill. For online payments, we do not hold your financial information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for order processing, competition entry, comments and contacting us, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. As of the 25th May 2018 we request consent for your email to be used for marketing purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Cookies are small text files that are sent by websites that you visit to recognise who you are when you return there. These files are stored on your computer and read by your web browser. When used correctly, cookies are an asset to both the site visitor and site owner. They provide statistics on site visits that site owners can use to determine which parts of their site are most popular. And they provide some limited functionality that improves the experience for the site visitor, such as keeping items in your basket or keeping you logged into your account.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Rights which you are entitled to are:
- Data access rights
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent; and
- Data portability rights
Who is Our Data Controller?
Fire Publishing Ltd
Unit 4, Faraday Close
Oakwood Industrial Estate
Clacton On Sea